At d’Vinci, we customize our approach to each project based on the size, objectives and client. We adapt leading instructional design and project management methodologies to achieve the desired outcomes while providing an outstanding client experience.
The typical d'Vinci project lifecycle involves five stages: discover, imagine, create, review, and deliver. From idea to user, the d’Vinci team maintains a constant vision of project goals and careful oversight of the project's quality, timeline, and budget.
- Discover — Our experienced learning consultants work with you to analyze your learning ecosystem – your organization, learners, and the need -- to determine a compatible and comprehensive solution that will improve quality and boost performance.
- Imagine — In this stage, we brainstorm creative ways to address your needs, and we begin to filter creative ideas into concepts and possible approaches. Often, this leads us to develop a prototype to review with the client’s stakeholders. We seek to simplify the complex in this stage and lay the groundwork for success.
- Create — After we have a solid sense of your learning ecosystem and have determined the approach, we build the product. This stage includes development of storyboards, design mockups, and iterations of the end product.
- Review — With each defined iteration of the product, we conduct thorough testing for usability, quality, and technical functionality. You will test drive the learning experience or application first-hand and work with us to fine tune the solution so it’s ready for deployment.
- Deliver — Once we receive your final seal of approval, we make the product available to your users. We collaborate with your team to ensure our deliverables are securely and effectively working within your environment. Beyond that, we reconnect with you after delivery to discuss impact, results and potential upgrades.
The d'Vinci team places a high emphasis on continuous communication and feedback. By integrating client feedback at every milestone in our process, we keep the project on a successful path to delivery.