d’Vinci partners with medical institutions, associations and certifying boards to develop web based maintenance of certification, self-assessment and quality improvement solutions that meet your unique needs. We can meet your organization’s high standards for online MOC activities, eLearning courses and mobile applications. We will work closely with you to deliver technology based solutions so your students, members or diplomates stay up-to-date with the latest advances in medicine and patient care.
With years of experience working with clients such as the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP), the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM), and the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), we understand how to accomplish your organizational goals.
d’Vinci is an active member of the MedBiquitous Consortium, a forum for setting standards and exchanging ideas about innovative uses of web technologies for health professions education, quality improvement, and better patient outcomes.
American Board of Pediatrics
Delivering maintenance of certification activities that are more convenient for doctors with demanding schedules.
Other Medical Education Clients
- The American Board of Medical Specialties
- The American Board of Family Medicine
- PennState College of Medicine
- PennState Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- PA Construction Codes Academy
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- National Cancer Institute
- National Library of Medicine
- Office of Clinical Research Training and Medical Education, NIH
- National Human Genome Research Institute